Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Saturday in the Park

We had a full weekend. This weekend was the local hot air balloon festival so we headed down to the park to get a few pictures. Allison had fun playing on the swings after the balloon show was done. Sunday we went to the zoo. Allison loves the tropical fish. She also really enjoyed seeing the hippos and riding the carousel. It was really the first visit that she's paid much attention to the animals at all so that was a lot of fun.







On another topic - I cannot believe Peter is 8 weeks today. Time is just flying by! Soon it'll be back to work for me and off to daycare for him :-( He's getting big - already 12 lbs and still growing. Allison was only 10 lbs at 2 months so it's strange to have one growing so quickly.

We gearing up for our big trip to visit Nana and Papa and the rest of my side of the family. It'll be our first time on a plan with kids so I'm a little nervous but I'm sure it'll be fine...right?

No comments:

 
Web Analytics