My friend Jennifer made this hilarious blog entry about how kids can be so annoying sometime. And so I figured I'd join in and share the ways Allison makes us crazy. Peter is exempt for now since he can't really talk yet. Yes, she's cute and most of the things she does are endearing. But sometimes it's just soooo annoying!
* Opening the refrigerator 100 times a day. There is NOTHING in there you need or want. Just close the darn door already! Thank goodness our fridge has an alarm if the door is left open too long or we'd have issues keeping food cold.
* Refusing to share - even things she doesn't want. She will take anything and everything away from Peter. It's not that she wants it she just doesn't want him to have it.
* Pushing her nose into mine as hard as she can when giving eskimo kisses. How do I explain that this is NOT a game of let's try to break mommy's nose?
What about you. What things are your toddlers doing that make you crazy.
Change – The Ultimate Organizing Test
-
A lot has been happening in my family’s life lately. We have already and
continue to make some big changes. In the fall I left my corporate job. It
was a n...
9 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment