I promise. But life has been nuts the past two months. Over the summer I have been developing training at work for our system conversion from a really old (circa 1989) heritage system to SAP. That has taken almost all of my energy. And over the last 3 weeks we've finally been conducting the training. That has been een more exhausting because I spend every day, all day in front of a group of people that aren't sure they really even want a new system but they are getting it anyway.
On top of that, at home, Allison has transitioned out of the crib into the toddler bed. Great for potty training but she seems to think it's a game to get out of bed about 100 times each night before finally going to sleep. This has severly cut into our downtime in the evenings.
And the icing on the cake... blogger is now blocked at work as a "social networking" site. So no daytime updates (not that I've had spare time at work lately).
SAP goes live on Monday so I promise to be back to more regular posting soon.
Change – The Ultimate Organizing Test
-
A lot has been happening in my family’s life lately. We have already and
continue to make some big changes. In the fall I left my corporate job. It
was a n...
9 years ago

1 comment:
We just upgraded our SAP and its been a rough transition for most people. People dont like change eh?
Toddler bed....they are growing up so fast!
Post a Comment