It's been a bit of a crazy week pregnancy-wise. I had a checkup on Monday and my blood pressure was unusually high. I normally have very average BP (120/80) or better. But it was on the high side (140/96). My OB had me come back today for another reading to see if it was a fluke or if it really is up. No signs of pre-eclampsia (protein in urine, swelling, etc), just the high BP. This morning the first reading was again high. Waited 5 minutes and took it again and it was totally normal. Strange. So they sent me home. I have another appointment on Monday. I have a suspicion that if it is high again then that the doctor will want to deliver the baby early. It wouldn't be the worst thing ever. I am so physical ready to be done with pregnancy. But it would definitely be unexpected. So, here's hoping baby stays put until July!
No comments:
Post a Comment