No, I haven't gotten my calendar mixed up.
July 1 is the day baby will arrive. Of course, that is provided that he or she doesn't decide that is too long to wait. So in no more than 2 weeks we will get to meet the newest member of TeamBrown.
I am excited and an appropriate amount of terrified. Mostly excited.
Allison and her daddy had a great Father's Day. They started the day with a nice long stroller walk during which she discovered the robins that have been hanging out in our yard. She likes to talk to the other kids and dogs she sees but that was the first day she noticed the birds. That afternoon she decided to take her first assisted forward motion steps. She's been cruising along furniture for months but didn't have a lot of desire to go forward. She's discovered that she can grab onto our pant legs and "walk" as we walk backward. She is soooo close to taking those first steps all on her own. I know she can do it but she just hasn't convinced herself yet.
Change – The Ultimate Organizing Test
-
A lot has been happening in my family’s life lately. We have already and
continue to make some big changes. In the fall I left my corporate job. It
was a n...
9 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment