Once again it seems I have let my blog fall by the wayside as life has taken over. There have actually been quite a few good things to blog about – like Peter singing and a visit from Allison’s godmother and Thanksgiving and a visit from the grandparents. And yet, I’ve been so busy living that I haven’t taken much time to write about life.
Hopefully I’ll be back at it soon.
I will take this moment to say that after the first of the year I will be (at least temporarily) reducing my hours at work from 5 days per week to 3. This is a big change for us and has become increasingly necessary for me to be able to maintain my health and my sanity. I’m hoping the reduced load will ease some of the stress and free up some time for all of the various doctor’s appointments I’ve been having. It’s not the ideal circumstances under which to cut back but I think we are in a position where there is really no other option. I am exhausted, spent, out of gas and our family needs this change to keep things moving forward.

2 comments:
I hope you're okay!! And no pressure, but I've been waiting a looooong time for the finale of becoming the browns... :)
be well!
I am very familiar with being too bust living life to write about it.
BTW I LOVE the new header picture.
Post a Comment