I swear that Allison gets more and more funny each day!
Last night at bedtime she asked daddy why his hair is always "like that." Here's how it went:
Allison: "Daddy, why is your hair always like that?" (said as she touches his hair)
Mr Brown: "Like what?"
Allison: "Like this!" (as you pushes all of her hair over the top of her head to the other side)
Me: "I'm pretty sure she's saying you have a comb-over!"
Allison: "Yeah, comb-over"
Me: laughing hysterically.
Seriously, I can't remember the last time I heard something funnier than a 3 year old saying the phrase "comb over"
The funniest part of it is that Mr. Brown doesn't have anything close to a comb over. I'm pretty sure she was trying to make her hair stand up on top like his does. But it really looked like she was simulating a comb-over!
Change – The Ultimate Organizing Test
-
A lot has been happening in my family’s life lately. We have already and
continue to make some big changes. In the fall I left my corporate job. It
was a n...
9 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment