… for visitors that is. We are getting ready to start on a whirlwind two months of visitors. This week my parents will be arriving. They are driving out for the first time. They’ve been here several times but have always flown. I’m looking forward to their visit. They haven’t seen the kids in a few months and I think they will be surprised by how big they are now.
Following that, my dear friend and Allison’s godmother Katie will be visiting in November. I am sooooo excited about this visit. I don’t get to see her nearly enough. We have seen each other through so many life changes, excitements and challenges in the last 15 years. And no matter how long between visits or conversations, things are always just easy. She gets me in ways that so many others don’t. Thinking about her visit makes me want to squeal like a school-girl.
And then Mr. Brown’s parents will be arriving after Thanksgiving for a long weekend. They are brave enough to fly during that crazy, volatile weather time of year and we are so grateful.
So our guest room is getting primped and ready. And we are getting very excited to have our favorite people come and share our life for a short while.
If anyone else wants to visit, we’d love to have you.

No comments:
Post a Comment