If you are like me being a busy mom leaves me little time to think about meals. More often than I would like it's 5 o'clock and I am scrambling to figure out what I should make for dinner that will be tasty, healthy and quick. I've tried various attempts at meal planning with varying degrees of success.
Finally I decided to sign up for E-Mealz. I discovered this through the Dave Ramsey radio show. I signed up two weeks ago. So far I've only used one week (because we were out of town for most of the second week) but it was great. Nearly everything suggested in the mealplan was on sale. I cross checked the ingredients with my coupons and was able to achieve even more savings. And every dish I made was delicious and easy to make. I decided to only buy ingredients for 6 of the meals since we inevitably have one night a week of leftovers, eating out or just a quick frozen pizza or the like.
I'm signed up for the Points program (any store) plan since I'm on Weight Watchers. It is $15 for a 3 month subscription. If you use the promo code "Dave" (no quotes) then it'll be just $12.50. I figured I could spare $4 and some change out of my monthly grocery budget to have someone else plan the meals.
If you do sign up, please use me as your referral. Either click the link here: E-Mealz or use my member name (domer).
Happy Eating!
Change – The Ultimate Organizing Test
-
A lot has been happening in my family’s life lately. We have already and
continue to make some big changes. In the fall I left my corporate job. It
was a n...
9 years ago

1 comment:
Oh this sounds great! I think I am going to sign up (since I'm also doing WW as best as I can). It sounds almost too easy! Thanks for posting!
Post a Comment